3/28/2010

Few days back

Few days back, just on the road near my place, a crowd had gathered around a 7 yr old girl. She was crying and scared! I stopped by to ask a familiar face. I was told, that she had fell of a bike and her father drove away, not having knowledge of this! This was crazy indeed. A lady seemed familiar to her, so was going to inform her home, nearby. It was almost 20 minutes passed, the father had not returned and the girl, too scared to say anything. I went to my gym as there was much more of a crowd, well neighbors.
When I came back, I inquired a boy playing on the street. He told me a new story altogether. The man on the bike was not her father. He had threatened her, to come with him and when she fell off; I assume during a struggle, he did not stop, as he saw that people had gathered already.

No comments:

Post a Comment